4.22.2011

Some catching up to do...

The winter has been long and cold. At least it seems that way to me. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to see green grass, warm sunsets, and new leaves. While the spring is blooming, something else is in bloom too...I've been busy growing my own baby bump! A little girl due in July. We are so excited, and I hope to post some baby-bump pictures of my own soon.

Meanwhile, I need to catch up on a few photoshoots I've done over the winter.

First, there was Kate & Dan's wedding in December. Kate and I were college roomates for 3 years, and it was so fun to be able to capture her wedding!

Next, an adorable 1 year old. Ahh, such a smiley little guy!

And finally, Justin and Kimberly's maternity pictures! This was especially fun because Justin is my brother-in-law. Kimberly and I are due 5 weeks apart! I can't wait to meet their little boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment