11.21.2009

The Hamilton's are Expecting

Catherine and I go back to my senior year of high school. I had just been accepted to Johns Hopkins University and I contacted Cat to ask about the Christian Athlete Bible study that she helped lead on campus. She invited me up to visit the campus and meet the other athletes. Cat met with me regularly during my freshman year, and we have remained friends ever since! It was also amusing that we both met our husbands at that same Bible study. Cat's husband, Zane, was a senior on the swim team when I was a freshman.

Here it is almost 5 years later and Cat and Zane are expecting their first child, a little girl! We had  fun catching up and taking photos in Georgetown.



 
 
 


I know it's a little late, but it was Halloween evening when we did this shoot. We ran into a lot of drunk people in Georgetown, as well as some cute pumpkins.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment